Old March 19th 20, 02:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Ok guys thanks for the fun

[Default] On Tue, 17 Mar 2020 13:25:06 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Speaking of "ankle monitors", where were you a cop again, Officer Schattie?

Some hospital, probably the Mayo Clinic.

I would be happy to discuss my LE experience with a fellow
defender of the law.

HA! As a military officer I have more experience than you do. The
only experience you have is watching Perry Mason on TV. My MP's knew
more than you. They would never having been sleeping on the job.

Perry Horvath wins again.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath