Old January 12th 20, 12:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default WARNING -- On topic!

[Default] On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 14:21:49 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

!

It would be so kewl to see your head knocked off, and I don't
need an overpass. Happy to do it myself. Show up. Coward.

I've beat up drug dealers bigger than you. Don't tempt me.

Ha! You made my day. Trunky is so stupid that he doesn't even know we
are talking about him. I know where he lives.

Shame I don't have YOUR address. Now brag about what a coward you are.

It's on my Linkedin page. It's listed in the Harvard alumni
directory. Look it up, dumbass.

I went past his house.

Holy ****, are you so stupid you just admitted to stalking
in the real world, you just admitted you didn't have the balls to
introduce yourself? There is bragging about being a coward,
and then there is proving it. Which you just did.

Are you insane? Stalking? I was in Seattle sight seeing and was
going to Starbucks. I'm not going to stop at your house while you're
hiding in the basement.

I even called him on the phone. I heard his squeaky Mickey Mouse
voice on the phone. If he thinks he's a baritone with a big dick he
needs to be locked up. He's a soprano with a dinky winky.

Baritone with a big dick. And a sweet left hook.

Liar. I heard your voice. And I have a powerful right cross. Just
ask the drug dealer I sent to jail.

Stop by next time you are in the neighborhood.

Pass. I'll go to the Officer's Club at Fort Lewis.

He'll be back with an amazing story about how he stayed in a million
dollar mansion and movie stars and politicians bought him lunch.

Actually, a politician bought me dinner. Four million dollar mansion.
Skied with a movie star, in my Bogner suit.

He'll
tell us how gold medal winners and supermodels gave him blowjobs and
Bogners. Oh yeah. He'll tell us that they went to the same AA
meetings as him.

I didn't get a blowjob at the AA meeting. Otherwise, you are pretty
close. Great weather, nobody on the hill, two new outfits, perfect skis.
One of the best vacations ever. I went skiing and you didn't. I didn't
get a blowjob and neither did you, though I am sure you gave a few.
Only downer is that I had to pay for my lift tickets. Half price, but still.

Fiction. You should be writing for CNN.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath