Old July 15th 17, 06:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Fer Scott

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 11:39:18 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

An actual Death Threat!!! Hooray! I missed your home address - has it changed in the past 22 years?

Schattie had pursued Ant into the various Australian newsgroups like aus.snow, pulling his usual crap of if you "converse civilly" with "terrorists" you must approve of their tactics and can't complain when I do it to you, blah-blah. AndyPandy came here from aus.snow to yank Schattie's chain, and did so very effectively.