Old March 13th 06, 05:57 PM

There used to be a saying in photography, if you like to take pictures,
don't get in the business. Since I've never talked to a wax tech,
here's what I _think_ the position involves:

-Lots of travel
-Weird work hours, such as waxing all night, and then rewaxing in the
morning when the conditions suddenly change
-Horrible work conditions (repirators are probably not good enough, you
probably need a fully contained air supply)
-Some thanks if you hit the wax, complaints if you slightly miss the
wax, and dead silence if you really miss the wax
-Not enough help to test skis
-Poor pay?
-Seasonal work