Old November 9th 03, 07:56 AM
CowPunk©

Default The Prince of Wales gay!?

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:07:41 -0700 (MST), "CurtisLemay"
wrote:

Inger Skramstad Jørstad wrote:
snip

Nah! Nobody cares. We all knew he was a fruit anyway. Clinton's
a good topic because he's red neck trailer park trash. He was
interviewed on mother's day and remembered fondly how his old
lady went to the track to play the ponies. When I remember my
mom, gambling at the track isn't the first thing that comes to mind.

If it wasn't for Hillary, ole Bill would be working at some backwater
filling station.

"the world needs ditch diggers, too"- Judge Smails in Caddyshack

Cow