Old May 25th 17, 01:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Smoking gun 3

On Monday, April 26, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
I knew that things were getting filthy, but to characterize me as a
dangerous murderer is so far beyond the pale that even I am amazed at
the depth of Anthea's duplicity.
No wonder that she makes a flat claim that I am a violent man who
would have done violence against her if no one else was around.
The problem is, lots of people were around, and I never got within
twenty yards of Anthea.
I made no threats whatsoever, nothing that could possibly be construed
as a threat.
Not surprised she did not make this gross slander in public, as there
were witnesses. Even the slimiest of the slimy, Boots Hobbs, never
had the gall to intimate that I had threatened her at any time.

In retrospect, her instincts were spot on, wouldn't you say?

JP