Old September 14th 16, 04:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Toller[_3_]

Default Used skis?I

On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 2:30:09 AM UTC-4, The Real Bev wrote:

I think the technology in many fields is pretty mature.

I understand what you are saying, but you are exaggerating a bit.

I have owned a pair of used Volant something or others, a used Dynastar Speed Carve, and a new Nordica SUV12.1. The Volant and the Nordica are aimed at the same audience, but separated by 20 years. The Nordica are way better; presumably the technology has improved. I am hoping (praying) that my new skis (Volkl RTM81) will edge like the Dynastar but be as forgiving as the Nordica. I can dream can't I?