Old November 22nd 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Picks for the weekend

On Nov 22, 2:29*pm, Walt wrote:
On 11/20/2010 8:12 AM, wrote:

Penn St over Indiana by ten. I got that one.

Yep, you did.

Mich St over Purdue by 21. *Not a problem, Purdue is a pushover, they
couldn't even beat Michigan. MSU is the second best team in the
conference. *OSU beat Purdue by 40 points.

BZZZT! Wrong. *Moo U could only beat the Perdue Chickens by four.

Wisconsin over Michigan by seven. *Ha! *The bookies are giving away
money on that one. *Wisconsin will win by five touchdowns.

Almost three, but who's counting. *We'll give you this one.

Notre Dame over Army by ten? *You gotta be kidding! *

Not kidding at all. They won by 24.

Illinois over Northwestern by seven? *If you touch this one, it's
really gambling. *If I was betting on this one I'd pick Northwestern,
they are on a roll.

Big swing and a miss. NW lost by 21

And finally my favorite, Ohio State over Iowa by only three? *You
couldn't make a better bet. *OSU is going to roll over Iowa like Janet
Reno through Waco. *Bet your mother's jewelry on this one.

OSU won by three. *A push.

* Whatever will I do with the money I win this week? *

Sco * 2 correct, 3 incorrect, and a push. *But you're improving.

Nah. He will always be a cowardly ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy.