Old November 15th 04, 12:10 PM
Mary Malmros

MoonMan wrote:

Mary Malmros wrote:

a a wrote:

What can you tell about ATOMIC skies?

It's what you get after they drop one of them there nucular bombs.

I was going to say they are useually yellow or red, but your answers better

But not very helpful, I'll admit ;-)

To OP, Atomic, like all major ski manufacturers, has many different
models divided into a number of different product lines designed for
different types of skiing. I like Atomic and think their manufacturing
quality is very good, but I wouldn't pretend to know the first thing
about most of the skis they make. If you're looking at a particular
model, or want a ski for a particular purpose, then maybe you can use
that to narrow down your inquiry.

--
Mary Malmros
Some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug.