Old July 10th 03, 02:12 PM
Jeff Potter

Default Bicycling as ski imitation?

Reminds me of the story in Pete's book when goes to community college in Sweden
after high school. He said their training system was: train hard every day except
for Monday. What about Monday? Don't train.

J999w wrote:

I would just focus on making yourself the biggest, leanest, meanest lumberjack
around. I don't think Vladimir Smirnoff worried about such things, he probably
would just say ... nah, just ride ... hard, easy, lots of hills, ALL DAY !

--

Jeff Potter
****