Old September 30th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Mike

Default Alta - Snowbird

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
t...
Family people - thousands of horrid little blondish kids running around.
Somebody should put contraceptives in the water supply.
And someone should undertake to teach the kids manners.

I understand your apprehension at kids. Utah has one of the youngest
populations around - unlike Hawaii and Pennsylvania (my residences) with two
of the greyest populations to boot.

And someone should fix Utah booze rules.

Concur. (and tourist taxes).

Wasn't the building done in Park City, though, the next canyon to the north.
That's where I stayed in an overpriced bedsit.