Old December 23rd 05, 02:51 PM

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 00:25:03 -0500, HeadOverHeals
wrote:

-
[snip]Now, about that plowing. Take the cash you saved in buying your
gear
and invest in some lessons. You're almost certainly on shaped skis,
and you want to use a different technique than you were taught 10
years ago. While you're taking lessons, talk to the instructor about
gear. S/he will be in a better position to help you, having seen you
and your skiing style.-

THANK YOU!

I called up and got a good deal. 3 lessons for $250 total, Minus
rentals since I already have my gear = 3 lessons $for 175 and I get a
free season pass afterwards. ANd yes...they are shaped.

You mentioned Loveland earlier; is that where your pass is? Wherever
it is, that's a major score for you, and some unusually savvy
marketing for them. Let's see, new gear that fits your level pretty
well, three lessons, and a season pass for about $250?
Congratulations, and enjoy it!

bw