Old January 23rd 04, 03:17 AM
=JT=

Default Most palmer boards top out at 165 length. WHY?

a dealer gave me a story that fitting a (palmer) board is not by
height, but by weight, and told me a 165 honeypro or honeycomb would
be fine for me. i am 6'4" and 200 pounds, and a size 12 boot. the
165 honeypro/honeycomb stands about a 1/2 inch below my chin. do i
believe him? what do you think?

i can get a pretty good deal on a palmer. I like the honeypro,
honeycomb(stiffer-i like) and carbon circle(stiffer too). carbon
circle is topped at 164. even shorter. whats up? why does palmer not
put out a 168 or 169 on their higher end boards (honeycomb, honeypro,
carbon circle)??? i think there used to be a 169 carbon circle.
where did it go?

the only exception seems to be the Palmer-Shape board.

thanks for any info!!

Rick.