Old January 19th 05, 11:00 AM
Switters

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 20:03:08 GMT, "Dmitry"
allegedly wrote:

really interested to know - your riding style, what runs are your
favorite, etc.. I'm heavier and taller than you (165lbs, 5'11"), and
yet I have a completely opposite idea of what's a good board for
Baker.

I'm not a Baker boy either, but I've spent a reasonable amount of time
there. Usually I'm on my 162 Sasquatch, but 2 years ago I took my Prior
181 Pow out for a blast. In the powder it was great, although I stayed
out of the trees with that thing. I found that pretty much anything from
under C8 up to Gaby's was a huge grin.

In the hard pack though, it's either back to the 162 or hiking.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/