Old November 6th 04, 04:03 AM
Norm

"Nigel" wrote in message
http://www.jumboglacierresort.com/

Any thoughts ?

Yes.

WHY?

There are plenty of resorts already in BC, very few of which are seeing an
increase in use. When something is as universally opposed by locals and
others as this project has been, why not just let it go? It took them 10
years but Al and Nancy figured that out at Cayoosh Creek, why can't these
guys learn from them?
Its unneeded, a product of pure and simple greed, which will benefit nobody,
its investors PERHAPS excepted. What will we have as a result of this
project that isn't already available at Panorama, Big White, Whistler, etc?
And do we need it? Let some wilderness remain. If you really want to ski it,
buy yourself some alpine touring gear and learn to use it. Just be sure to
pack out your garbage.