Old January 28th 08, 04:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Switters

Default Salomon Quicklace replacement

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:54:22 GMT, Memascii
allegedly wrote:

And why don't Salomon have a bloody direct contact
email/phone number?

Probably because they don't want the likes of you and me, calling them to
have a rant due to their lousy customer service. I had the same problem
when I needed a replacement part for my bindings, and I'm disappointed to
see that things haven't improved with them.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow.
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://www.vpas.fsnet.co.uk/rssFAQ/