Old February 15th 13, 05:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Good Memory?

On Friday, February 15, 2013 8:50:15 AM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
On Friday, February 15, 2013 9:35:37 AM UTC-7, wrote:

I did tell him that. And I posted a link with map. The dumbass is

flat out lying. He probably saw the words, "Information Booth," and

thought he was at Copper.

Ah. OK. You must have done it in a reply to it that has reference to it in there. All those go away.

Of course they do. Anything that catches you in a lie goes away. Anything with any reality goes away. And if that doesn't work, you can just get drunk. Everyday for the rest of your life.
How disgusting. How typical of TSA Thompson.

But anyway. We knew it was just going to be a blusterfest.

Exactly. With you blustering, idiot.

That's why I mentioned that I was going through there. No one wants to hear or smell a foul waste of skin.

How pathetic.

But I knew that it would make a fuss and provide more info. for anyone interested enough to look!

I keep begging SPD to look at your idiocy, dumb****. Where are they? Contact info? I bet your pet lieutenant would love to see this latest humiliation.