Old February 26th 06, 04:30 AM

The Wisconsin Skier wrote:

There was a study that I heard about that says otherwise. That the
Gluco/Chond is only slightly more affective than a placebo, that
follow up is required on it.

Our doctor seems to think the gluco/chond/msm is legit.

Works for dogs. guy I lived with here last season has a dog that I swear was
almost crippled, she was stiff and in pain and angry and going down fast.
This season, I moved in next door, and saw a dog that looked like her but it
was jumping around and being lively. Well, when I met him later, it WAS her,
he was feeding her some dog food from CostCo with glucosamine in it. She was
like a new dog. And she's not angry any more.

--
ant