Old January 17th 05, 11:16 AM

Adam Gale wrote:
What type of ski are you using as well?? fisher, mashus, rossignol??
Cam is right, its all about the fit and comfort, personal preference.

personally use NNN as I am a big fan of rossignol equipment. You are

right, no interchanging.

Camilo wrote:
"wintermutt" wrote in message
ups.com...

hello. newbie question. is SNS any better or worse than NNN?
i may have to buy boots/bindings, seems like there is no difference
except that they are not interchangeable. like betamax and vhs.
thankyou.
bill
sacramento

Bill - they are both excellent systems (I'm assuming you're talking

about
the SNS Profil system) to me the only consideration is how well

the boot
fits - fit your boot, then buy the binding that goes with that

boot.

Cam

Bill, If you find there is not much to choose between boots, I would
suggst that you go with the binding that is used most where you ski
most. It makes swapping skis easier. If you can, get the family
standardised on one binding.

Alex