Old January 6th 05, 02:02 AM

In article ,
Jon C writes:
I'm 5'9, 160 lbs, and a fairly aggressive skier.

If you are fairly aggressive and want to stick with Rossi bindings,
I would suggest the Axial line over the Axium. That's a proven design
they got from Look and it is rock solid. I ski bumps fairly aggressively
and I've yet to have a ski pop off with these bindings.
And unless you are a gate basher who only skis bullet proof snow I would
stay away from bindings with additional risers since the ski already has
one. Risers suck for bumps and soft snow.

Probably a bit too early but there are several stores that
dump their bindings on eBay once the season is over its peak.
I bought my last 2 sets of Rossi bindings that way. I think about $150 for
axial 140, and less than $100 for axial 120 last year...

bruno.