Old January 5th 05, 11:50 PM
LePheaux

"Jon C" wrote in message
I'm 5'9, 160 lbs, and a fairly aggressive skier. I just bought some 170cm
Volant Machete Souls ($184 at REI Outlet!) and now I need some bindings
for them. The bindings on my Atomic 9.18's are currently set at 6.5.

Apparently the skis have riser plates built into them.

Yup.
I have these same stix.salomon 810 bindings.
nice solid ski. a little un-forgiving in the bumps BUT a tadd better in the
crud
then the 175 HOTS.

Is something like this ok?
http://www.geardirect.com/Products/S...nding/6216.cfm

I'd like to keep the price under $100 if possible. Anyone have any
suggestions on where to buy? What do I need? What will I get with a more
expensive binding? What should I buy?

Jon