Old October 31st 10, 06:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Hey Walt

On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:15:06 -0400, wrote this
crap:

Mich is favored 1 1/2 over Penn St. the bookies are giving away money
on that one. Ohio St. is favored by 25 over Minn. easy pickens
there, Minn is the last team in the Big Ten. Ill 15 1/2 over Purdue.
Not touching that one. ND 8 1/2 over Tulsa. I don't know anything
about Tulsa. Northwestern 3 over Indiana. Gotta be kidding me.
Indiana couldn't win a circle jerk. Why are they called, "Hoosiers"?
and what do they Hoose?

But the bigg'un is Iowa 6 1/2 over Mich State. Who to Pick? Mich St.
is due for a loss. Iowa just took a beat down from Wiss, and they're
playing at Iowa City. I'm going with Iowa. I'm going to win back
that gold plated banjo and my John Wayne DVD collection.

I wrote this crap on Tuesday and every one of my predictions came
true. I won back my gold plated banjo and my John Wayne DVD
collection. Now the bookies are begging be not to bet.

I also used my winnings to buy a new LCD TV for my birthday. Happy
Birthday to me!

Go Bucks!

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe