Old December 10th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
docbyro

Default hey Brian Pauley

Hi,

I haven't been ignoring your conversation, I just got back to a
computer. I apologize for my apparent teasing of you with the
incomplete file.

In my defense, I did leave my computer on with these torrents going
for three days and waited until I saw that there was another seed out
there for each before I had to shut down for the weekend. I will not
be able to log on until tuesday nights as I'm still out of town. I
apologize for the inconvenience.

Brian

On Dec 8, 11:42 pm, "shreddir" wrote:
Thanks for putting the biathlon torrent up. One thing though, you need to
reconnect to the torrent and make those video files you got from "you know
who" available and wait til at least one other guy gets 100% so rest of us
in turn can get our copy. Right now I count at least 12 other people stuck
at 63.3% completion. Nobody can do anything until you re-connect! If you
feel that you can't stick around on the torrent long enough to do this
because say you have a really poor upload speed on your internet connection
(another reason why Comcast cable internet is a piece of crap) then you
should let somebody else who has better connection service (Verizon fiber
optic kicks butt!) get the video first from our friend overseas.

Thanks
shreddir