Old December 18th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
lonerider

Default NEVER SUMMER LEGACY please please please someone tell me about this board

wrote:
thanks for your help,

i am in a little bit of deliberation now because it seems i have two
options with the neversummer and they will come down to price...(ie a
161 or a 159)

can i ask what bindings you use with the neversummer?

thanks

2cm is not much difference. How much do you weigh? From your size 12
feet, I'm guessing you are decently tall. If you are over 185 I would
go with the 161. What length boards were you getting with your rentals?

I was using a set of Salomon SP4s with my the Neversummer Evo. If you
use Google groups to search for bindings, you will find a lot of recent
posts with recommendation (Salomon, Nidecker, Ride, Bent Metal, Burton).