Old February 4th 09, 05:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

Default fractured wrist snowboarding

i bought a new the battalion jam snowboard which was great on the
first day of boarding in switzerland. On my second day i was tired
and
my first run fell backwards and fractured my wrist. the good news is
it was very mild and should take four weeks to heal. the swiss doc
charged me 700 swiss francs, or 450 pound or 55,000 yen. i paid in
pounds. just for a cast thing and x-rays.

anyone fractured their wrist any advice? i wanted to go on a beach
vacation on feb 24th. hope this sorts itself out.

maybe i should get my board de-tuned.