Old February 2nd 06, 02:59 AM

Klaus, are you beyond an idiot for recommending to a relative newbie
to off groomed skiing to go not only out of bound, but to charge
recklessly without precautions or buddies?
I don't really believe you can be so dumb....but maybe you can
suprise us.
Obviously, davidjo has not ridden in the trees any more than an
occasional one line venture past the groomies, and everything you seem
to point towards would have him thinking he'd be rescued, there would
never be any problems, and a run will magically appear below him when
he needs one.
Klaus, please tell us you are just chiding me, but don't intend to
give dumb advice to davidjo.....