Old February 1st 06, 10:47 PM

LeeD wrote:
Haven't been to the H is 3 years, but it's always been out of bounds
if you drop Cal side from the connector route. OOB means if ski patro
sees you, they take away your pass.

Thanks for the input. This is something I have always wondered about,
as it seems there is a lot of out of bounds at most ski resrts. What
legal power do the resort have outside of the pistes? Most of them are
on national forest land, which persumably means that anyone is allowed
to enter this area. What rights do they have outside or inside their
area?

What made me think of this is people saying that they can walk up to a
lift on heavenly and ski all day withoput a pass. Is that an offence?