Old February 18th 07, 07:39 AM
speede541 speede541 is offline
Junior Member

You've probably heard about the K2 Cinch bindings. They are discussed here in a recent thread, and there is a "review" thread if you visit the forums at EpicSki.com. I believe 06/07 is their third season in production.

I switched to a Cinch for my rear foot (and stuck with a conventional Burton Mission Dark for my front foot), and find it to be pretty quick to get into, and is actually a touch stiffer than my Mission. There are some dissenting opinions in the recent USENET thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Varty
...I heard there were now step in bindings
similar to flow that could be tightened once the boot was in place. Is this
right? If so, what are they called?