Old April 8th 05, 04:36 AM
Dmitry

"Chris J." wrote

Looks very surf/skate influenced. Very stylish except for the hand
waving -
try keeping them more down at your sides like a gunslinger. The up and
down
motion is maybe a bit overdone - I think this is called up unweighting and
it's a necessary skill but there's probably some wasted motion in there.
Make your legs do more of the work.

My guess is that I just have to do that because I'm too light to bend that
board. The suggested weight range is something like 150-195lbs, and
I'm only 145. This is somewhat a concious choice, I like that spring
motion.
But on the other hand, I have yet to find a big enough board that's at
the same time not very stiff and snappy. All I see is either dead noodles
or stiff springs.

I need to figure out how to post some video so you all can critique me...

This one's from Canon S1 IS _still_ camera. I was amazed at its
video abilities - can take 640x480 video at 30fps! Get VirtualDub
for editing, and then maybe encode it to WMA with MovieMaker.
Acually this is not a lot of work at all, takes 5 mins once you've
figured out the workflow.