Old April 6th 05, 05:39 PM
Chris J.

"Dmitry" null@null wrote in message
Okay I finally figured out how to compress a video to get the size down to
something reasonable. Mainly my goal is to solicit comments about
technique and learn something, I'm sure there are guys here that ride
way better than I do. Here's the video (~4MB):
http://s87087197.onlinehome.us/canyon.avi

Looks very surf/skate influenced. Very stylish except for the hand waving -
try keeping them more down at your sides like a gunslinger. The up and down
motion is maybe a bit overdone - I think this is called up unweighting and
it's a necessary skill but there's probably some wasted motion in there.
Make your legs do more of the work.

I need to figure out how to post some video so you all can critique me...

Chris