Old October 25th 03, 07:00 PM
John Briggs

Default RFD: create unmoderated newsgroup uk.rec.skiing

pete devlin wrote:
In message , Don Aitken
writes
Both sides can play at that game. I have no more interest than you do,
but I will be voting no.

Blimey! This stuff gets people's backs up doesn't it? I don't think
there is any need for a new group but if they want it they can have it.
I think it will be sparsely populated but I'll look in on it anyway,
it's no great shake to add another group to the newsreader. Maybe we
should replace Usenet with web based forums complete with the full array
of emoticons, that would be progress eh?

Hey, don't go around talking sense - this is Usenet :-)
--
John Briggs