Old February 11th 04, 06:09 PM
Monique Y. Herman

On 2004-02-11, Charlie Crabb penned:

Great stuff! Notice how well you ski the single blacks and advanced
intermediates after this. And it's great that the fun factor
triumphed. These slopes can be brutal. I have not skied A-Basin, but
it's on my list.

Heh. Shortly after the double-black, I belly-flopped after getting my
tip caught on the top of a tree on Powder Keg (black). Ow! So I don't
know about skiing them any better ...

You are now invited to Squaw, Kirkwood, Alpine Meadows Sugarbowl, and
there's a line in Mott's Canyon (Heavenly) with your name on it. :-)
/c

Why, thank you.

Alpine Meadows was my s.o.'s skiing alma mater, so I'm sure we'll check
it out at some point.

Hrm. My news reader removes your messages when I follow up because the
message shows up under a signature indicator ...

--
eonique