Old February 11th 04, 02:21 PM
bdubya

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 23:05:10 CST, Alex Heney wrote:

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:31:05 CST, "MattB"
wrote:

Monique Y. Herman wrote:

snip
That's a self-fulfilling prophecy, as I have no idea what you're
talking about. So now I have to ask: what are Dynafit, Fritschi, and
Whippets?

I only know Dynafit in a ski context. It's a custom liner. I have some and I
swear by them. Once your stock liners pack out and you boots don't fit like
they used to you should get some too.

IIRC Whippets where the Nitrous cartridges we'd fill balloons with and
inhale for a buzz in my younger days. Chances are, that's not what's being
referred to here.

Nah, whippets are dogs. Like greyhounds but smaller. Still probably
not what is being referred to here ;-)