Old October 15th 03, 09:35 PM
Dave M

lal truckee wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:

Since some have mentioned that stuff isn't going through, this is just a
test.

How did you perform the test? Probe pole depth measure? Incident light
imaging (i.e.eyeballing?) Throw the baby out and see if it freezes?

I've tried all of these tests and more, hoping that at least one test
would reveal snow, but no luck. We officially have no snow either.

Just some tests.

OK, I'll test too ...

Nope, nothing yet. Probe pole hit concrete, discarded result as
unsatisfying. I used both baby and the incident light techniques next.
Results dismal. Three year old still screaming. Must remember that
computer is on second floor when conducting tests. Long fall.

Getting cooler here in the NW finally. Predictions of snow flurries
possible above 6K tonight and tomorrow. Only a couple of K left for
Schweitzer Mtn. Predictions of coller and wetter than normal for the
first half and then normal to slightly below for the second half. Who
makes this stuff up anyway?

I just keep staring at the W-B site and their webcams. Can't go there
'til just before X-mas but I can dream.

Dave