Old July 3rd 03, 10:38 PM
Armin

Default Skier Maier to lead out Tour de France

klaus wrote:
In rec.skiing.alpine Armin wrote:
The AT/Tele thing is analogous to the Roadbike/MTB thing. It's more
like religion than logic.

Naw... AT and Tele are more like suspension/no suspension on MTB. The
roadbikers/MTB thing is more the resort/BC argument. And the BMXers
are the snowboarders.

Agreed.
Well, now that we got that solved, should we next turn our energies into
finding a solution for African famine or AIDS next?
Or perhaps we should look at inventing a heel-piece for tele bindings and
help those poor sods to finally ski in an erect posture? g

Armin