Old July 3rd 03, 08:37 PM
klaus

Default Skier Maier to lead out Tour de France

In rec.skiing.alpine Armin wrote:
klaus wrote:
In rec.skiing.alpine Carl Sundquist wrote:
Has anyone posted anything on rsa about a skier getting killed
wearing a thong?

Not really.. But we did have a guy ask what to do when he got an
erection in racing tights.. He reminded me a lot of you guys...

So.. what do you guys do?

You've obviously not been keeping up on the medical problems associated with
cycling.
It's got to do with your nuts and pecker going numb from spending all your
free time squishing your crotch on a bike seat.
Therefore the issue of an embarrassing erection while wearing tights is not
an issue for them. g

Hmmm.. so is this problem more or less common than cranorectal
impaction among bikers? I hope it's less, otherwise, they're a breed
with limited time before extinction.

Judging by the tone of some rsb'ers, pent up anger due to the frustration of
impotence is apparently a problem though.

I've never met an important backcountry skier. Ok.. maybe one. But he
doesn't count. He uses AT gear. Would that make him cat 3?

-klaus