Old December 11th 03, 10:58 PM
Sharkie

Default Newbie Question

"Tiburon27" wrote in message ...
I can't emphasize how much you should stay
away big box sport stores for snowboards.

I second that, big time. Here in the US it's so called "Sears syndrome"
where 1 company is trying to get into every possible business. So they're
actually selling everything, but don't know anything. Stay away
from these busineses! Same apply to specialty sports (like snowboarding)
and generic sport marts. They might sell snowboard equipment, but they
don't know anything about it. You want to deal with people who know
the sport. If you cannot find a local shop, find one online - you can
always talk to a representative over the phone.