Old December 1st 03, 11:56 PM
Will

Default Newbie Question

Hello All I am new to the sport and have decided to purchase a board but am
not sure which one's are best I am looking for a nice board that will last I
plan to do some rec snowboarding along with trying the pipes and stuff.

I my area ( Canada ) their is a Sports Mart and Sports Chek
which have some nice selections but I am not sure what manufacture to look
at and which ones to rule out here are some of the choices.

Firefly ( don't think this is any good )
LTD
Vision
Sims
Kemper
K2
Rosenole ( spelling )

Any suggestions would be appreciated

P.S. how do you determine which size of snowboard to get ?