Old February 3rd 15, 09:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Skiing in Fairbanks AK

On Tuesday, February 3, 2015 at 3:28:00 PM UTC-6, wrote:

You can have all you want. Just come here and take it.

Molon Labe, Horvie?

Actually, the proper translation is "come and get it." Thus, we all are free to poach the freshies of others whenever we want and whenever we can.

If it burns our fingers, then so be it.

Jim in Texas

"A well poached freshie, being necessary to the security of a free RSA invasion, the right of the people to keep and bear poachment shall not be infringed."

What part of "shall not be infringed" don't you understand?