Old February 15th 06, 10:01 PM

lal_truckee wrote:
davout wrote:

No budget as yet - but I need some indications on what it would cost
for a 3 bedroom accomadation per week close to the main key sites.

Heh. We raised two kids in a no bedroom mountain cabin - I do believe 3
bedrooms is going to be pricey. Many people look for inexpensive skiing
- you're definitely going the other way.

For that kind of lodging you're going to have to check with the standard
lodging types, usually linked off the resort's website.

Lal's definitely da man when it comes to skiing Tahoe, but since he
lives there maybe not exatcly an expert in the lodging department.
Anyway, I've been scoping out Tahoe via the internet for several seasons
without actually going. Here's a couple of leads. No guarantees, but
you should be able to get an idea of what kinda cheese you'll need.
These are the inexpensive one's I've found - clearly you can spend much
more if you want to.

http://www.tahoe4vacations.com/index.htm
http://www.enjoytahoe.com/

Here's a map: