Old September 2nd 05, 04:46 AM
JQ

"Rich Heimlich" wrote in message
On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 12:17:10 -0700, Mike Treseler
wrote:

A keyring works for me.

You have to love simplicity. Wow. I'd have spent a year on this and
not thought of a keyring! Thanks. So now I have a keyring or hooking
it on the pants that makes sense.

Hi Rich,

I used the key ring and at few places made me remove it to a permanent loop.
Like VtSkier had said most places will allow you to change from one jacket
or clothing to another if you go to customer service which is a hassle &
time consuming. The only other way to over come the problem is if the piece
of clothing you want to use has a plastic ticket loop, pull the loop around
so that the flat part is exposed and the rounded part is inside of the loop
holder, now with a very fine saw (hack saw) cut the center of the flat part.
Rotate it back the original position, now you can remove the lift ticket by
rotating the ring. As a safety precaution I would use a smaller key ring
under the plastic ticket ring just in case the plastic ring breaks. They
also make plastic key rings which most people will think it is the lift
ticket ring holder which would probably be the best thing to use.

JQ
Dancing on the edge