Old September 1st 05, 11:35 PM
VtSkier

Richard Henry wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Walt wrote:

I have. First day on the new pair of boots, bring along your trusty

old

boots just in case.

Ouch! I feel sorry for you. Your old boots might not fit the bindings
anymore. I break in my new boots for at least two days before I use
them on the slopes. I don't know if that was the reason, but my boots
have always been comfortable. At the very least, I would find out
ahead of time whether or not the boots were a good fit so I don't need
to plan on changing.

Getting back to the original subject, some ski areas suggest attaching
the lift tickets to the pants or other "permanent" clothing, and
discourage attaching them to jackets.

I have changed my ticket from long parts to shorts on nice spring days, at
the ticket booth with their approval.

Hmmm, skiing with long parts these day. Can I watch?