Old July 12th 17, 07:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

Default If one were to meet Scott Spittle Abraham IRL..

On 11/07/2017 23:17, Scott Abraham wrote:
when this pathetic pussy was lying to a judge and a cop, telling them how terrified he was (and continues to be),

I didn't lie to the cops and never met a judge. I told the cops that I
thought you were a threat and that I wouldn't risk my family being
exposed to you. I was never "terrified" and now I just think you are a
fat pathetic blowhard. I still wouldn't want my family or any other
decent people to be exposed to you though.

death threats were happening on a daily basis. Clear death threats.

Only in your crazy brain. The only one that was barely credible was the
"shot to the gut" and even that could be interpreted as meaning a punch
to the stomach.

You can shout and scweam and bang your pudgy arthritic fists on the
keyboard as much as you want, but just saying there were death threats
doesn't convince anyone.