Old August 17th 07, 02:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

Default Favourite resort & run

gawd. so many.

but a golden day that pops up is at Powder Mountain. Friend in our group had
a friend in ski school who took us under his wing. Up the snow cat, and down
out of the resort area. We didn't see the resort again for some hours! I'd
never find this again, but it was luscious bottomless powder, total silence,
people didn't exist. It wasn't steep or gnarly (nothing there is), but it
was dreamy. Quite perfect, really.

And if anyone wants to get that guide again, his name was Craig, he was a
new level 2, an older gentleman, and a local. Knew every scrap of snow,
every rock, and really made a good day into a magical day.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy: