Old May 9th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default Roller skiing protective gear

On Tue, 08 May 2007 20:01:30 GMT, Randy Bryan
wrote:

You know, I can fix a lot of things, but I can't fix stupid.
So, John Forrest Tomlinson, you win. I've wasted enough time on you.
Lets just let this drop and have the courtesy to let the people who want
to answer my thread do so. One last thing....

OH MY! I found this PICTURE of JFT ...could it be...wearing a HELMET??
HARD to BELIEVE folks!

http://www.wiredtowinthemovie.com/pr...tomlinson.html

I think I'd better not say "practice what you....neh.

That photo is from a bike race, in which helmets are required. And
that helmet was given to me by my sponsor -- I was supposed to wear it
whenever on a bike.

More to the point, I've never said "don't wear a helmet." I've said
the attitude of "Always wear a helmet" is stupid. Not the same thing.
--
JT