Old February 11th 07, 01:41 PM
speede541 speede541 is offline
Junior Member

Wow, not much love for the Cinch in this thread. What's up?

I relatively new to snowboarding (started last winter), and mid-season went the route of a conventional Burton for my front foot and a Cinch for my rear. Can't say I notice a difference in control of the board, and love the ease of getting in/out.

I haven't tried the Flow design, but have been led to believe that while more comfy, it's not as precise as a conventional binding (or Cinch, for that matter) -- especially for us bigger guys.

So clue me in: what's the gripe?

Oh, one Cinch negative for me: it's wearing the crap out of my boot at the toe!