Old March 1st 06, 12:02 PM

" wrote:

no,no he was German...definitely not into kabbalala

If you do a patient search you'll undoubtedly come up with something on
his beliefs, but here was a surface expression of them 2002:

It looks as though Spanish cross country skier Johann Muehlegg is not
of this world. This might explain how he won three gold medals at the
2001 Salt Lake Olympics, and any doping has nothing to do with it. The
referees were surprised with the skier’s statement that his actions are
guided “by extra-terrestrials from space." Johann Muehlegg made the
following statement in an interview with the BBC: “I saw them. They
contacted me and are now guiding my actions. You may say it is funny,
but their assistance has produced an evident effect. I am an Olympic
champion now, and my achievements are to go down in history.�