Old November 13th 15, 01:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default Skiing in Serbia - Kopaonik Mountain

On Fri, 13 Nov 2015 12:04:51 -0000, "David B"
wrote:

"Ace" wrote in message ...

On Thu, 12 Nov 2015 12:30:10 -0000, "David B"
wrote:

Okay, you have my attention, now it's time to try and keep it.

Could you post some more details please?

No no no, that's not his job, obviously.

Considering he posted from a news server rather than GG, I thought I'd give
him the benefit of the doubt.

Oh, sure, I think he's genuine enough.

Okay, it's only been a day since I replied, but taking into account he has a
great big zero reviews on his airbnb page, personally I'd have been straight
on it!!

I'd guess a a newbie to the market he hasn't worked out the omportance
of marketing follow-up yet.

I do wonder how many people still have this froup on their lists,
given that the last post I can find was back in January, and it's been
averaging about two or three threads per year for a while now.

There are probably a few like me (and obviously yourself) who have various
unused groups still in their list, it does no harm.

TBH I'm surprised it's still carried, but I guess noone's even
bothering to try and remove old groups these days.

--
Ace
Prime Ski School, Engelberg, CH