Old July 7th 18, 08:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default About Scott never showing up in Santa Fe ...

On Sat, 7 Jul 2018 08:41:10 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Riiiiiight. Because batteries for automobiles are SO hard to find.

You stupid, sick, lying piece of ****, I'm taking the new bike.

Riiiiiiight. What "new bike" is that?

Which I will pick up tomorrow. Batteries are expensive, so I ordered

Oh, I see. This trip you claim was originally scheduled for THIS week
involves using a bike you don't even have yet...

Which I paid for two weeks ago and registered to me, transferring the title.

...which didn't come with a battery in it.

And again, you make up another whopper. Has a battery.
Been sitting for a couple years, needs a new battery.

So you bought a junk bike that doesn't even run? A typical Trunky
move. Best laugh I've had all day. Did you pay for it with skis that
don't ski? Are you going to repair it with gorilla tape? And those
jumper cables that you now have to carry are going to take up half of
your saddlebags.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath