Old November 4th 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sam Seiber[_2_]

Default My beloved Loveland pix from last week

Dude, nice hat.

http://www.iskico.com/201030Loveland/Img066.html

Did you ditch the cowboy hat you used to wear?

First of all, that is not me. That is my buddy Stewart. I have been
running into him for years. His trade mark is clown hair. Normally
multi colors. I am on my third cowboy hat. It is now in its fourth
or fifth season. The cowboy hat sure keeps my bald head warm.

Nice to hear from you again. Here's to the new season, coming soon to a
resort near you.

Last week was one of my better days for late October. Loveland
had 2 major runs on home made snow, and 3 majors on natural snow.
Remember, Loveland names every little stretch of anything. So
they were reporting something like 14 runs open. The homemade
snow was just fine. Firm spots were getting skied off by noon.
The natural snow runs, well 2 were turning into bump runs (one
blue and 1 near black run). Mighty fine snow. The last one
was a groomed blue and fun to ski fast.

Sam "Still lovin' my 2 pair of Vokls" Seiber